Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar.Select the arrows on either side of the current month to change the month.
May 10, 2018, 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM @ Borough office
Resident Diana Berendowski is putting on a yoga program through the Borough. Each class will consist of basic postures of Hatha Yoga, breathing, and maintaining physical health.
May 10, 2018, 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM @ Northland Public Library
Please join us for this Town Hall-style gathering. Our panel of Mental Health experts will listen to your questions and concerns and offer answers in a comfortable, down to earth fashion. We’ll examine how contemporary life has impacted our individual as well as our collective Mental Health, exploring questions such as:
• Do social media bring new problems for mental health, or can they be part of a solution?
• What are the mental health effects in communities that experience increasing extreme weather events, or economic stress in our rapidly changing global economy?
• Some people think a focus on mental health can reduce instances of bullying, abuse, crime, or even gun violence. Is that true?
• Why does it seem there is still a stigma about seeking treatment for a mental health challenge but not for a physical illness or disease?
• Are children in the TV/Computer age missing out on vital social interaction and development?