Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
There is a wide variety of volunteer opportunities that can help you gain valuable work experience, make use of your skills and knowledge, and meet new friends. If you have a project in mind, enter information below and please contact the Borough with the project. If you would like to be placed on the list for when projects happen, enter your information below.
BRADFORD WOODS BOROUGH
1. Volunteer Organizations should request authorization prior to planning a work project. This can be done by simply calling the Borough Office at 724.935.2990 Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. or emailing the Manager at BradfordWoods@Zoominternet.net. Let the Manager know when and where your project will occur and the scope of the work to be done. At the same time, let the Manager know if your organization will provide the materials necessary to complete the project or if you are requesting the Borough to supply materials.
Suggested Materials Needed for Projects
Bottled Water for Drinking
Trash Bags and/or Brown Yard Waste Bags
Small Hand Tools for Weeding
First Aid Kit
Power tools, chain saws and motorized equipment are not permitted.
2. For the safety and comfort of everyone, please remind your volunteers that proper attire is dependent on the nature of the work to be done and predicted weather conditions.
Comfortable, closed-toed Shoes
3. Volunteer Organizations are encouraged to have a Volunteer Sign-In sheet to include the name of the volunteer and an emergency contact name and cell number should something unforeseen occur while volunteering in the Borough.
4. Volunteer Organizations should keep a copy of the Bradford Woods Accident/Incident Report on hand during the volunteer event for use in documenting accidents and incidents. This form can be downloaded on the Bradford Woods Borough website at www.Bradfordwoodspa.org or picked up in the Borough Office Building located behind the Fire Hall at 4908 Wexford Run Road. An Accident/Incident Report should be turned into the Borough Office within 24 hours of an incident.
5. Our residents love to see photos of your volunteer accomplishments. Please submit event photos to the Borough Manager for inclusion on the Borough website and other promotional consideration. We encourage you to secure the necessary photography releases from individual volunteers before submitting photos for publication.
6. Pennsylvania Child Clearances are required for all adults supervising volunteers under the age of 18.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field